This pudding is bursting with strawberry flavour and perfectly refreshing. It can also serve as a great breakfast, topped with fresh fruit and granola, or be layered in a parfait. Recipe adapted from AllRecipes and photo courtesy of Food.com.
- 2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- fresh berries for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine milk, strawberries, maple syrup and vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds and strawberry milk mixture. Stir well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate to thicken and set for 3-4 hours. After 30 minutes, stir mixture again until it's evenly distributed.
- Transfer the pudding to individual containers and serve.